- Draw the model with the intuitive web inteface
- Import data through the API
- Integration with cloud deployments
- Select existing mitigations from standard controls
- Threats are identified following the web of attack paths
- Mitigations are proposed drawn from a detailed knowledgebase
- Risks are computed from threat likelihood and business impact
Analysis & Export
- See the highest risk threats and view the causes
- Implement suggested controls to lower the risk level
- Export a full technical assessment
- Create SOC-2 and ISO 27001 compliance reports
SPYDERISK combines a comprehensive system model with an innovative machine reasoning technique and a detailed knowledgebase of threats and control strategies to create an unsurpassed view of the risks to a system.
Discover all of the threats facing your systems. Sort by risk or likelihood, filter by asset and view the causes and effects.
Implement suggested control-strategies on an asset-by-asset level, or add control strategies on a system-wide level. Risks are automatically recalculated following control implementation, allowing you to focus on the biggest risks to your systems.
Advanced Risk Modelling
Cutting-edge risk calculation methods based upon over 7 years of academic research by a highly skilled team at The University of Southampton.
See your company's cyber-security posture at a glance and see how your risk level has varied over time.
NewsTweets by SPYDERISK
The innovative risk calculation and modelling techniques at the heart of SPYDERISK are the result of over 7 years of research by Professor Mike Surridge and others at IT Innovation.
Dr. Stephen Phillips
Chief Technical Officer
Prof. Mike Surridge
Head of Research
Sandip Patel QC